Staff and Student Ambassadors in the Office of Undergraduate Research are excited to connect and answer any questions you may have. Check out the office hours below, then click the link to schedule an appointment.
The Office of Undergraduate Research’s operating hours are Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm. The office, located in room 2425 of Hill Library, will have limited staff on site but will be available via email or Zoom appointments during regular operating hours.
What is Undergraduate Research and Where do I start?
Stop by the Office of Undergraduate Research to meet with our Student Ambassador. The ambassador will be able to answer questions about getting started, communicating with faculty, what undergraduate research looks like, and more. Bring your questions!
Monday and Wednesday, 10 am -12 pm EST at Hill Library, room 2425 (second floor)
Not able to meet in person? Schedule an appointment with the ambassador to meet via Zoom. (Please note these are not academic advising appointments. Ambassadors are not able to assist with scheduling nor academic advising)
- Click the “Advising and Student Services” button
- Select the “Office of Undergraduate Research”
- Select “OUR Student Ambassador Appointment”
- Select an appointment time (available openings will appear after you make a selection from the grid)
- View confirmation details and click “confirm”
Email our staff at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.