Poster Printing for Symposia/Conference
- You MUST use an NC State Unity ID based email to print a poster.
- You will need to have your poster already formatted to the correct size in a PDF format
- You must be registered to present at an OUR sponsored event
- After the close of symposium registration (within 2-3 days), students will receive an email with the link to upload your poster for printing.
- Students may select draft or final version to print. Please note, you will need to allow more time if you wish a draft version as you can not print both simultaneously.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with your pick-up information. Posters submitted before 3:00pm are usually available for pick-up* the following business day after 2:30pm.
- Posters must be picked up from outside 321 Patterson Hall no later than 4:30pm. Note the third floor can only be accessed by the elevator.
- If you are unable to make it between 2:30pm and 4:30pm on the day your poster is ready the poster will remain outside room 321 for 3 business days. You may pick-up your poster anytime Monday thur Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm (except on holidays and university closings). After 3 business days any posters left outside room 321 will be recycled.
- Students should design their poster to be oriented horizontally 48″x36″ using the NC State Brand approved templates.
- Poster Template 48×36 – Brand Approved
- We recommend using the NC State brand approved color palette https://brand.ncsu.edu/color/
- Scanning resolution should be between 75 and 150 dpi. Lower resolutions will result in poor quality images.
- SPRING: Please allow more time for printing during research symposiums and end of semester projects.
- If you run out of time (ie. miss the 24 hour window) you may print your poster at Wolf Express in Talley or the NCSU libraries at your expense.
- The OUR will not reimburse students/dept for printing costs associated with poster printing.
- You do NOT have to have use our poster printing; you are more than welcome to print elsewhere at your expense.