State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURCS)
November 4, 2017
hosted on the campus of Campbell University located in Buies Creek, NC
All undergraduate students enrolled in North Carolina colleges, universities, or community colleges and high school students who have completed a mentored research project through an accredited university or other Summer Ventures or research program are eligible to participate in SNCURCS. Presentations include Poster, Oral, Exhibit and Performance options.
The OUR will cover the $35 registration fee for all NC State University undergraduate students who are presenting at SNCURCS.
Please do not pay registration fee (the OUR will not reimburse students for registration fees). The OUR will complete the registration process for all NC State undergraduates who have an approved abstract at the time of the mentor approval deadline which is October 23rd. The OUR is unable to cover the registration fee for mentors, faculty, staff and/or students who attend the event as a non-presenter.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 18, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. UPDATED TO Oct 20 at 4:59pm
- Barthalmus Research Grant Deadline: October 11, 2017
- Mentor Approval Deadline: October 23, 2017
- Email Acceptance Notification by: October 23, 2017
- NC State OUR to Register Presenting Students: October 25, 2017 at 8am
- SNCURCS: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Please go to http://www.sncurcs.org/ for more information about abstract submission, registration and all event details. Questions concerning the event should be directed to SNCURCS2017@Campbell.EDU
Share this post