State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURCS)
November 4, 2017
on the campus of Campbell University located in Buries Creek, NC
All undergraduate students enrolled in North Carolina colleges, universities, or community colleges and high school students who have completed a mentored research project through an accredited university or other Summer Ventures or research program are eligible to participate in SNCURCS. Presentations include Poster, Oral, Exhibit and Performance options.
All North Carolina undergraduate sophomores are also eligible to apply for a Barthalmus Research Grant to fund an ongoing research project.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Barthalmus Research Grant Deadline: October 11, 2017
- Mentor Approval Deadline: October 13, 2017
- Email Acceptance Notification by: October 23, 2017
- Registration Deadline: October 13, 2017*
- Checks/Payment Due by: October 20, 2017
- Presentation Schedule on website by: October 25, 2017
- SNCURCS: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Please go to http://www.sncurcs.org/ for more information about abstract submission, registration and all event details. Questions concerning the event should be directed to SNCURCS2017@Campbell.EDU
*This is the Deadline as set by the OUR for NC State StudentsShare this post