Register for NC State Symposium
SPRING 2017 REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN, CLICK HERE!
Deadline to Complete Registration*: March 28, 2017 at 11:59pm
PLEASE NOTE: This is a brand new site that we are using for the registration and if you experience any difficulties please contact us at email@example.com We will respond to emails within 48 hours during normal business operation (M-F 8a-5p).
Registration for Spring and Summer is done online and consists of providing information on the lead student author and other team members, abstract, main mentor, and any co-mentors. The abstract must be approved online within the system in order for the registration process to be marked as complete. Without abstract approval, students and their abstracts will not be listed in the formal abstract book.
Registration consists of:
- Providing information on the lead student author and other team members (groups need to select 1 student to act as lead for registration purposes),
- Select poster printing appointment which is a link under STEP TWO. Poster appointments are first come so be sure not to skip that step as the appointments closest to symposium date fill up first,
- Abstract (250 word max)
- Creative Works: Please provide description of the piece you plan to display,
- Providing information on the main mentor and any co-mentors.
- NC State Mentors ONLY: need mentor Unity ID for NC State mentors* and/or email address of mentor.
- Please note * the mentor Unity ID is typically the beginning of their NC State email address, but would not include an underscore. (ie firstname.lastname@example.org unity ID is hking but email@example.com would not provide the correct unity ID) and
- Have mentor approval completed by the deadline. No extensions or exceptions will be given.
- The abstract must be approved online by the deadline (3/28/17) within the system in order for the registration process to be marked as complete. Without abstract approval, students and their abstracts will not be listed in the formal abstract book.
The online registration system will walk you through the process and should be easy to navigate if you have the above information ready. Once you submit your completed registration your mentor will automatically receive an email with log in information for them to go into the system and approve your abstract. Please see the FAQ page for specifics and or restrictions of the event. Thank you!