- You MUST use an NC State Unity ID based email to print a poster.
- You will need to have your poster already formatted to the correct size in a PDF format
- You must be registered to present at an OUR sponsored event
This information will be updated for 2021. Please check back in March for poster printing process instructions.
- Students should design their poster to be oriented horizontally 48″x36″ using the NC State Brand approved templates.
- Poster Template 48×36 – Brand Approved
- We recommend using the NC State brand approved color palette https://brand.ncsu.edu/color/
- Scanning resolution should be between 75 and 150 dpi. Lower resolutions will result in poor quality images.
- Please allow more time for printing during research symposiums and end of semester projects.
- If you run out of time (ie. miss the 24 hour window) you may print your poster at Wolf Express in Talley or the NCSU libraries.
- The OUR will not reimburse students/dept for printing costs associated with poster printing.
- You do NOT have to have use our poster printing; you are more than welcome to print elsewhere at your expense.