Poster Printing for Symposium
This page pertains only to those undergraduate students needing to print a poster and who are registering to present at an NC State University Symposium (Spring and Summer), SNCURCS and/or ACC MoM.
- Selecting a printing appointment is Step Two in the registration process.
- Make sure you do not skip over Step Two in registration as appointments are on a first come basis and the OUR will not be able to get you an appointment if you wait until that last minute to register or complete the appointment request.
- If you do not sign up for an appointment via the provided link in the registration process, you will then be responsible for paying to have your poster printed.
- WolfExpress in Talley or the libraries have poster printing available for a fee, which you will have to pay out of your pocket.
- The OUR will not reimburse students/dept for printing costs associated with poster printing.
- You do NOT have to have the abstract in place to sign up for a poster printing appointment.
- You do NOT have to have a poster printing appointment to participate in the Symposium; you are more than welcome to print elsewhere at your expense.
- Please be aware of the location and time of your appointment!
- Know how to get the appropriate computer lab if you request a poster printing appointment. Appointments are tightly scheduled and we will be unable to excuse tardiness due to an inability to locate the lab.
- You will need to have your poster already formatted to the correct size in a PowerPoint or PDF format and on a flash drive or dvd for your appointment. Please use the links above for more information regarding poster printing.
- Approved file formats for posters: PPT, PPTX or PDF. If PDF, bring your laptop with you if you think you will need to make changes to the poster. We only have Office programs available in the lab.
- Students should design their poster to be oriented horizontally or vertically as a 36″ x 48″ poster.
- You can also find printing policies and poster tips at Large Format Printing Information link and Creating an Effective Poster