- You MUST use an NC State Unity ID based email to print a poster.
- You will need to have your poster already formatted to the correct size in a PDF format
- You must be registered to present at an OUR sponsored event
- For NC State Symposium: Students will have to wait until after symposium registration has closed in order to access poster printing
- We HIGHLY recommend presenters upload their poster no later than the Friday before the week of the symposium/conference
- There are a maximum of 150 uploads available per day, which means if you wait until the last possible day you may not get a spot to print.
- The cut off time to upload for pick up the next day is 3pm of the day prior to pickup
- In other words, you need a 24 hour window during normal business hours to upload and pick up poster
- You may upload on a weekend for pick up during the week
- Once you have uploaded your poster you will receive an email (NCSU EMAILS ONLY) confirmation with the pick up date and time
- Posters must be picked up from outside 321 Patterson Hall no later than 4:30pm. After 3 business days, any posters left outside room 321 will be recycled.
- Students should design their poster to be oriented horizontally 48″x36″ using the NC State Brand approved templates.
- Poster Template 48×36 – Brand Approved
- We recommend using the NC State brand approved color palette https://brand.ncsu.edu/color/
- Scanning resolution should be between 75 and 150 dpi. Lower resolutions will result in poor quality images.
- If you run out of time (ie. miss the 24 hour window) you may print your poster at Wolf Express in Talley or the NCSU libraries.
- The OUR will not reimburse students/dept for printing costs associated with poster printing.
- You do NOT have to have use our poster printing; you are more than welcome to print elsewhere at your expense.
- You can also find printing policies and poster tips at Large Format Printing Information link and Creating an Effective Poster
- Please allow more time for printing during research symposiums and end of semester projects.
- For technical issues contact: CAAT Helpdesk (919) 515-6777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This page pertains only to those NC State undergraduate students (including summer research program students) needing to print a poster and who are registering to present at an NC State University Symposium (Spring and Summer), SNCURCS, NCUR and/or ACC Meeting of the Minds.