- You MUST use an NC State Unity ID based email to print a poster.
- You will need to have your poster already formatted to the correct size in a PDF format.
- You must be registered to present at an OUR sponsored event
- Students will have to wait until after symposium registration has closed in order to have access to poster printing.
- The OUR HIGHLY recommends presenters upload their poster no later than the Friday before the week of the symposium.
- There are a maximum of 150 uploads available per day, which means if you wait until the last possible day you may not get a spot to print.
- The cut off time to upload for pick up the next day is 3pm of the day prior to pickup.
- In other words, you need a 24 hour window during normal business hours to upload and pick up poster.
- You may upload on a weekend for pick up during the week.
- Once you have uploaded your poster you will receive an email (NCSU EMAILS ONLY) confirmation with the pick up date and time.
- The poster printing and pick up will take place in Patterson Hall.
- Posters must be picked up from outside 321 Patterson Hall no later than 4:30pm.
- Students should design their poster to be oriented horizontally or vertically as a 36″ x 48″ poster using the NC State Brand approved templates. Poster Template 48×36 – Brand Approved or Poster Template 36×48 – Brand Approved
- Scanning resolution should be between 75 and 150 dpi. Lower resolutions will result in poor quality images.
- If you run out of time (ie. miss the 24 hour window) you may print your poster at Wolf Express in Talley or the NCSU libraries.
- The OUR will not reimburse students/dept for printing costs associated with poster printing.
- You do NOT have to have use our poster printing to participate in the Symposium; you are more than welcome to print elsewhere at your expense.
- You can also find printing policies and poster tips at Large Format Printing Information link and Creating an Effective Poster
- Please note you may not have access until after the close of symposium registration. If you try to access too early in the process you will get an error message.
- Please allow more time for printing during research symposiums and end of semester projects.
- After 3 business days any posters left outside room 321 will be recycled.
- For technical issues contact: CAAT Helpdesk (919) 515-6777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This page pertains only to those NC State undergraduate students (including summer research program students) needing to print a poster and who are registering to present at an NC State University Symposium (Spring and Summer), SNCURCS, NCUR and/or ACC Meeting of the Minds.