The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) provides multiple opportunities for students to present their research and creative inquiry projects. Presenting and sharing your project at symposium and conferences and in journals, provides students with networking opportunities and discussion from other students and professionals in their field. The Office encourages students to present their work in multiple venues including both those on and off campus.
The following lists opportunities where NC State undergraduate students may present and share their research:
- Annual Spring Symposium – April 23, 2020
- Annual Summer Symposium – August 1, 2019
- Fall Symposium Opportunity – November 23, 2019 (SNCURCS)
- The OUR supports and attends the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURCS) every November in lieu of holding a symposium on NC State’s campus.
- If you are looking to present in the fall please go to the SNCRUCS page on this website or the official site at www.sncurcs.org.
Opportunities Beyond NC State University (month of event): Please click on the name in red to learn more.
- ACC Meeting of the Minds – March/April (Oral and Poster)
- NCUR (National Council on Undergraduate Research Conference) – March/April (Oral and Poster)
- Posters on the Hill – April (Posters)
- NCORE – May-June (Poster)
- REU Symposium – October (Posters)
- SNCURCS (State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium) – November (Oral and Poster)
- WCUR World Congress on Undergraduate Research (Biennial) – August to October (Oral and Poster)
Month shown is month event takes place. Registration and abstract submission typically takes place months before event. Typically, abstract submission and registration occurs months in advance of the event so make sure you check the sites early for important deadlines.