Call for Presenters
Registration for presenters is open until September 24th. If you are interested in participating, please email us at email@example.com.
Get creative and consider including:
- Questions your project seeks to answer or raise
- Thought-provoking or troubling facts, statistics, etc.
- Interesting or surprising outcomes, conclusions, etc.
- Diagrams of methods, relevant processes, etc.
- Illustrations of biological or chemical structures
- Drawings of mechanical components and designs excerpts (quotations) from qualitative survey data
- Titles of creative or performance pieces
- Historical timelines or the names of important figures
- Graphs, charts or tables of significant data
- Mathematical formulas, relevant theorems, etc.
- Problems your project aims to address
Assistance with Your Work
An artist will be available prior to the event to help conceptualize your research into art.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Undergraduate Research, NC State University Libraries, and the Crafts Center