The 15th Annual ACC Meeting of the Minds will be held at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill on March 20-22, 2020
NC State University’s OUR is looking for 5 students/projects from varied disciplines and colleges to take to the conference to present their original undergraduate research and represent NC State University at this highly competitive interdisciplinary research conference. Travel related expenses are covered for those students who are selected, courtesy of the ACC Academic Consortium and NC State OUR.
Please be prepared to provide general information and agree to acknowledgement statement on the application prior to starting, as well as the following:
- A faculty letter of support emailed directly to email@example.com
- Abstract (250 words / 2000 characters max)
- Copy of Resume (optional)
- Completed Application
Acceptance to this conference would require you to the following as part of your acceptance:
- Travel to and from Raleigh to Chapel Hill in the afternoon on Friday March 20 and returning mid afternoon on Sunday March 22, 2020.
- All travel costs and arrangements will be provided for you, though incidentals will not be included, such as snacks.
- Selected students will meet with the OUR staff during scheduled evening sessions to prepare for the conference. Attendance to these meetings is a requirement for attending the conference.
- Travel and presentation information will be given to students selected via email.
- Participate in mock presentation session on March 4, 2020 from 1:30-4:30pm in Talley room 3210. Students will be able to select a 10 minute presentation time slot and also stay an additional 30 minutes for a total of 40 minutes during the scheduled time.
- Students will be required to use the University brand templates and color palette. These topics will be covered during the mandatory preparation meeting mentioned above.
- While teams may apply, only 1 student (Lead Student) will be able to travel and present at ACC MoM.
Deadline is January 15, 2020 at 11pm.
This is a hard deadline and extensions will not be given.
Students who submitted an application will be notified of a decision via email by January 24, 2020.
Share this post