NC State Undergraduate Research Grants
NC State Provides Undergraduate Research Grants
The Office of Undergraduate Research through the Division of Academic & Student Affairs (DASA) will provide NC State students with Undergraduate Research Grants for projects in all disciplines. The Grants can be used for any expense that the student would incur as a result of the proposed research. Grants are given to single student and team proposals. Grant cycles are for the Fall and Spring semesters, Spring only, Spring and Summer, or Summer only. Students who receive grants are expected to participate in a future NC State Undergraduate Research Symposium, see (http://undergradresearch.dasa.ncsu.edu/share-research). NC State students may also present in addition at the State of NC Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium in November each year, publish in the NC State Undergraduate Research Journal, present at a professional conference, and/or publish in a professional journal.
- Fall and Spring - Maximum $1,000
- Spring ONLY - Maximum $750
- Spring and Summer - Maximum $500 for the Spring with up to $2,500 for the Summer
- Summer ONLY - Maximum $2,500
- ONLY undergraduates may apply. Students are not eligible to receive any grants after graduation.